Saturday, October 20, 2012

KFC Popcorn Chicken



Ingredients:


Boneless chicken - 1/2 kg
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tbsp
Pepper powder - 1/4 tbsp
Red chili powder - 1/4 tbsp
Garam masala powder - 1/4 tbsp
Onion powder - 3/4 tbsp
Maida flour - 1/2 cup
Egg white - 1 tbsp
Crushed corn flakes/Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
Salt - as needed
Oil for deep frying

Method:

Clean and cut  the boneless chicken into small pieces and wash it.

Take the chicken pieces in a bowl, add egg white,ginger-garlic paste,corn flour,maida flour,turmeric powder,pepper powder,red chilli powder,garam masala,onion powder,salt & mix it well.

Marinate the chicken and set aside for atleast an hour. 

After that,roll each piece of chicken in the crushed corn flakes/bread crumbs & keep aside.

Heat oil in a pan. When oil is hot,reduce the flame to medium & add the coated chicken pieces and fry till they are fully cooked. 

Serve the hot crispy popcorn chicken with tomato ketchup.

Note:

Do not fry the chicken pieces on a high flame.


21 comments:

  1. Delicious click...absolutely mouth watering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,perfect and delicious,kids will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouth watering recipe...looks so delicious yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mouthwatering!!! I love popcorn chicken...Looks very perfect n yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tempting,crispy popcorn chicken..Yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! mouthwatering KFC chicken fry....A must try recipe dear.

    today's recipe:
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com/2012/10/paneer-bhurji.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess my kids would love this one. .I need to try this YUM!:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mouthwatering...kids favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so so delicious. Love chicken like this;

    ReplyDelete
  10. kid approved snack..looks just delish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. first time here ...glad to follow you ..very yummy and tempting and chicken are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks perfect and crispy Rekha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m really crazy to eat KFC chicken and the picture really makes my mouth watering, surly I will try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow…. I always love to eat popcorn chicken. I tried once at home but it didn’t work out. So this time I’m trying using your recipe. I hope my boyfriend will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rekha ,

    Looks perfect !!!

    Mouth watering Chicken fry....

    ReplyDelete