Wheat Flour - 1cup
Rice Flour - 1/4 cup
Jaggery (Grated) - 1/2 cup
Cardamom - 2
Baking soda - 1/2 tbs
oil - 10 tbs
- Take wheat flour, rice flour, cardamom powder, baking soda and salt in a wide bowl. Mix them well.
- Heat the jaggery in a pan with ¼ cup of water until the jaggery dissolves completely.
- Filter the syrup with steel filter.
- Pour this syrup into the flour mixture and make the batter like dosa batter. If necessary, add water.
- Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Heat the kuzhi / kuli paniyaram pan, pour few drops of oil and pour this batter only upto ½ of the kuzhi. Cook it in medium flame.
- After few mins, turn them to the other side and cook well until it becomes golden color on both sides.
- Now, the sweet paniyaram is ready to serve.