Making of health drink
1 bunch of mint (puthina) leaves
Coriander leaves, Curry leaves
3 Gooseberry (Nellika)
palm jaggery/ pana vellam.
- 1. Take handful of Mint (Pudina), coriander, curry leaves and 2 or 3 seedless gooseberry.
- 2. Grind it well with enough water and filter it.
- 3. Powder the palm jaggery and boil it with enough water and after that filter the syrup.
- 4. Mix the mint juice and palm syrup and stir it well. (If required add water for dilution).
- 5. Now mint health drink is ready to serve.